website design and development
- Website Design
- Informational Websites
- Ecommerce Websites and Shopping Cart Development
- Online Applications and Internet Programming
My Website Design Philosophy
- To produce a design that looks and feels professional.
- Very simple and easy navigation of the web site.
- Always attempt to present the information in a way that anyone can find what they are looking for in less than 3 mouse clicks from the front page
- Present the information in an organized manner. The layout and appearance is the most critical element in the design.
- Use the company’s color scheme and current sales brochures to heavily influence the theme and possible layout in order to achieve a coordinated marketing approach.
- Flash should only be used to support marketing efforts or as an addition to the website – not be the website.
- Included in the web site design and development is best practice SEO.
- Use Call To Actions and present the contact info as many times as possible.
Most small and medium sized businesses simply need an informational website that projects the company’s image in a professional manner. The website needs to be able to attract new leads and clients with calls to actions that include making the phone call or filling out the form for more information.
Ecommerce – Shopping Cart Development
The ability to produce sales online is critical to many businesses. I have worked with many cart systems: Magento, Shopify, BigCommerce, PrestaShop, and others, and have found that WooCommerce is the most flexible and easiest to work with. It provides all the functionality that most businesses need and customizing it is very easy to do.
I typically only work with open source programming and scripting. I usually do not work with proprietary languages which involve licensing costs – therefore, I save my clients potentially hundreds or even thousands of dollars.
Many times, clients request a project to be written for which there already exists an open source program / script. The only expense involved then is simply the time involved in implementing the program onto the server and testing it out. For those clients requiring a custom built application, I have the contacts to refer them to a partner that specializes in those services.
Visit my company website – www.XEARA.com – to learn more.
Contact me today for a consultation about your current business marketing needs.